1. Type regedit in RUN
2. Now go to:
3. Now we'll need to create a new key under "Shell" key. Right-click on "Shell" key and select
4. Now in right-side pane, change value of "Default" to your desired name which you want to show in Desktop context menu. We have chosen God Mode in our example.
5. Now right-click on the new key which we created in step 3, e.g. GodMode and select "New -> Key". Give the new key name of command.
6. In right-side pane, change value of "Default" to:
7. To set an icon for the shortcut, select the key created in Step 3 and in right-side pane, create a new String value "Icon". Set its value to your desired icon. We have set it to control.exe in our example to show Control panel icon for it.
8. That's it. Now you can have "God Mode" shortcut with an icon in My Computer context menu.