- Click on the Start Button, type in regedit and hit Enter.
- Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced.
- Right click on Advanced and select New DWORD and name the new value "ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime".
- Right click on ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime and select Modify.
- Switch to Decimal base and enter in your new number in milliseconds. 1000 = 1 second. Anything larger than 0 is a valid value.
- Once changed click OK and restart the explorer process or restart your computer.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Adjust Live Preview Hover Delay
Here is how you can customize the Live Preview hover delay: